Friday, August 17, 2012

TGIF Sparkles

OK so did this week go by fast or what? I imagine the weekend to be a busy one as college students pack their things to head back to college. Its going to be an even more exciting time for the new freshmen.

I just saw a lone hummingbird fly in and sip nectar from the flower container. This one stayed for awhile!  The long-awaited movie 'Sparkle' hits theaters today. Of course, many have seen the Trailers and know it stars the late Whitney Houston and American Idol winner Jordin Sparks. CNN has an excellent movie review and you can read it here.

It looks like a mix bag of sun and clouds for Friday. Just like you, I have enough to keep me busy and catch up on from earlier this week. I usually stream several Atlanta radio stations that are my favorites like KISS 104.1 FM which plays the best in R&B and WABE 90.1 FM for classical music. Give them a listen!

I hope the day sparkles in whatever you're doing!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Cynthia...great post! I have my first grand getting ready to go off to college! I'm so proud of her! We are having some nice cooler weather and the weekend suppose to bring some much needed rain. Wishing you a delightful weekend...

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm super excited about your grand heading off to college and know you are proud.

      We are having the same weather in Atlanta and I'm loving it. The same weekend wishes are sent your way.

      Delete