Sunday, August 5, 2012

By the way...

You have probably heard by now that Alfred Hitchcock's Vertigo became the #1 film surpassing Orson Welles' Citizen Kane. I have seen both of these movies and they are timeless classics. Don't forget that Open Culture has 21 Free Hitchcock Movies Online. I just watched "The Lady Vanishes" which is a British thriller.

I started following singer Lionel Ritchie on Twitter. His website was listed on his profile so I dashed over to check it out. The website features Lionel's crossover to country music with 13 of his biggest hits recorded as country duets with Blake Shelton, Rascal Flatts and Shania Twain, plus more. Here is a super video about the album Tuskegee.

2 comments:

  1. I'll always like whatever Lionel sings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too and hearing his top hits with a country spin is even more fantastic. Have a good week Peaches and thanks.

      Delete