Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tuesday Hello

Hearts
Hello, I hope everybody is having a Terrific Tuesday. I was not feeling so well today so took some time to rest. I just read a story about Nike's priciest shoe yet....it's the LeBron which will carry a price tag of $315. I guess former NBA player Michael Jordan's basketball shoes never reached this price.

When I first saw the story my first reaction was really, but then I thought there will be people buying this shoe no matter the hefty price. Plus, it looks sharp. Nike is raising the prices on lots of their items as consumer spending is up according to them...really!

Don't forget that new albums come out today and you can hear them in full on AOL Music. The rock band Lynryd Skynyrd has a new album titled "Last Of A Dyin' Breed" and you can hear it on the website. I've been listening to it while checking email and writing this post. It's a great album!



No comments:

Post a Comment