Friday, August 24, 2012

Nice Friday Vibe

Smiles
My Friday is off to a nice vibe, how about yours?. For starters, I just switched to a different radio station from classical music to WRFG 89.3 FM. I just felt like a change and the new station has a 'Good Morning Blues' program from 6-10 a.m. with traditional and contemporary blues on the turntables.

Then at 10 a.m., the station plays a good vibe of music on 'Soul Rhapsody'. The station streams live online so visit the WRFG 89.3 FM website and check out other programming throughout the day. The fun thing about listening to the radio is the different genres around the radio dials.

Well on that note, let me wrap up this post. Oh, I almost forgot that the country duo Sugarland was in concert last night in Atlanta. Some of you may know that the lead singer is pregnant, but you could not tell in the outfits. The Atlanta Journal Constitution has a great gallery of photos from the concert that you can view.


No comments:

Post a Comment