Saturday, August 18, 2012

Birthdays, Old Skool & Cooling Out

 Welcome weekend for us all, the sun just made an appearance and the day is looking good. Today is my Mom's birthday and I'm about to give her a call. She lives out West and the time difference is three hours. Although you can call Mom anytime especially on her birthday;-) Also, my brother celebrated his birthday this week.

Of course, my Saturday always starts with "old skool" music on the radio. As a matter of fact, one of Aretha Franklin's hits, "Rock Steady" is spinning as I type this blog post. What does the weekend have in store for you?

I think R&B singer Jerry Butler had the right idea when he made this song. When the errands, chores, and whatever winds down for the day, think about Cooling Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment