Saturday, July 28, 2012

It's the Weekend, Can You Feel It?


Yep, I sure can feel it! What's on tap for your weekend? After writing the post several weeks ago about having a garage sale, I am giving thought of planning my own. I sure could use the extra cash after my car battery repair.

I need at least one table and I called a friend who I believe has one. I will keep y'all posted if I decide to have one next weekend. I plan to price things to sell and not have to haul the goods back inside;-)

I hope the weather is sunny and bright where you live. It's a sizzlin' summer in Atlanta and I recently passed by the Six Flags Over Georgia Amusement Park while driving down the interstate. You can see the rollercoasters from the highway and I imagined the fun time the riders were having at the Park. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment