Friday, July 6, 2012

Funny Friday Quotes

Smiley
Happy Friday readers, what's up today? This has been a great week with a holiday mixed in there. It's a nice day in Atlanta and the National Black Arts Festival kicks off today which is a wonderful event featuring arts and culture in Centennial Olympic Park and venues around the city. If you are visiting the ATL, put this event on your "things to do" and explore. Check out coverage of the Festival on the AJC in this article.

Let's have a funny Friday with laughter and smiles. These quotes are from Brainy Quote and each one is by a comedian. TGIF!

--->"Ever notice that Soup for One is eight aisles away from Party Mix." ~Elayne Boosler
--->"I can't sing, dance or act; what else would I be but a talk show host." ~David Letterman
--->"I wanna make a jigsaw puzzle with 40,000 pieces. And when you finish it, it says 'go outside.' ~Demetri Martin
--->"I'm writing a book. I got the page numbers done." ~Steven Wright
--->"It all started when my dog began getting roll over minutes." ~Jay London

No comments:

Post a Comment