Monday, July 23, 2012

Rough start to Monday

Hello everybody, it's been a rough start to Monday mainly due to the car battery that never got replaced over the weekend. While I appreciated my friend volunteering his time to come help me, I never heard from him. I don't mind if people get busy and can't come through, but a courtesy call would have been nice.

Oh well, enough venting. I sure hope your day is much better. We all have them sometimes! My neighbors brother just replaced my new battery and the car cranked. I have a to-do list of errands and about to get going.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you got going this morning! I hate when this happens, but most of all, I hate sitting around waiting on a person who obviously was not going to follow through! Wishing you a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Loretta, I'm so glad my neighbor's brother came through for me. Wishing you the same and look forward to your posts.

      Delete
  2. I detest relying on people because they're unreliable. Today, there was road work but the City never posted a sign and the road work was on my bus route. Had they posted a sign, I would've left the house earlier and headed towards an alternate route. Sometimes Mondays can be rough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Carmen, I was just disappointed that a quick phone call to say they could not help me would have been appreciated.

      I can feel you on the road work signs, it helps to know so you can tweak your route. Have a good week!

      Delete