Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Morning Show Ratings

READ STORY HERE ->'Today' and new co-host fall to 'GMA' in Week 1  | accessAtlanta
OK, let me just start off by saying how thrilled I am that Good Morning America has taken the #1 morning show spot from the 'Today' show. I know it's just week 1, but we'll see if GMA can stay on top for awhile. I won't hold back my disappointment that the Today show decided to let co-host Ann Curry go. I really did not think new co-host Savannah Guthrie would send the ratings soaring.
Sun

I like the 'GMA' hosts and the show has more energy with the various segments. Weatherman Sam Champion is super. Are some 'Today' show viewers on their own boycott of the morning show since the whole Ann Curry thing, maybe. Still the co-hosts have to gel with the audience and it seems the 'Today' show may have come unglued.

No comments:

Post a Comment