Friday, July 20, 2012

Alicia Keys Debuts New Hairstyle

VIEW HER NEW LOOK ->Photos | Alicia Keys Debuts New Hairstyle | Singersroom
I like Alicia's new hairstyle ~very chic and cool for the summer. View the photos of her new hairdo in the link above. She can wear her hair in so many ways and fans have seen lots of changes. One thing I can say is that she has matured into a fine young woman who is now married and the mother of son Egypt.

Let's enjoy one of Alicia Keys many hits like this one...Fallin' which she performed Live at AOL Sessions. I just love her piano play and those sheer black gloves she wore accented the white piano keys perfectly.

2 comments:

  1. I love Alicia keys and her new hair-do is very appealing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it too. Thanks Carmela, good to see you!

      Delete