Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

Oh Happy Day! The first Friday the 13th in 2012 and I haven't looked ahead in the comings months on the calendar for any other ones in the year. I hope everyone is having a good day and no weird stuff is happening. You know being the 13th and all, I'm just jivin'! I learned today that my part-time job has ended. It was seasonal, but I had hopes to be kept on. The experience was great since I never worked in retail. I'm putting a positive spin on it because it will help get my foot in another door when the opportunity presents itself.

One piece of good news today is that my car insurance has gone down. I'm sure for two reasons ->1)Safe driver & 2)Turning 50, Sweet!

2 comments:

  1. Happy five-o...you are a beautiful lady! I'm sure you will have no problems finding another position. Have a great weekend! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Loretta! I haven't stopped smiling at turning 50, it feels good ;-) Yep, on to the next thing in the job hunt. Weekend wishes for you too!

    ReplyDelete