Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Dollar Well Spent



Photo Credit: McDonald's
Hello, hope the first day back to work for many went well. I began my day in the usual way by getting the coffee maker set up to brew. After no aroma was filling the air, I thought maybe I forgot to hit the brew button. No, that wasn't it. Turns out the coffee maker stopped working. I'm not too bummed out as I've had it for a really long time. I missed enjoying my morning coffee and had a cup of Lipton tea. I probably need to drink more tea and wean myself off coffee...maybe. I stopped into McDonald's after remembering their Premium Roast Coffee is only a $1 for any size. I got a large and it was so good. I did not have time to go buy a new coffee maker, but will soon. For today, it was a dollar well spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment