Friday, January 6, 2012

Fabulous First Friday

Hello super readers, it's a Fabulous First Friday in 2012! The Atlanta weather is too and hope it's the same where you live. I saw weather reports about the lack of snow in areas that should be covered, but are seeing more pleasant temps this season. I have been placing my ferns at the front door to soak up the sunshine over the last several days, but forgot to bring them in overnight. As I opened the blinds this morning, I noticed the frost on the rooftops and cars, I thought for sure the ferns froze. Much to my surprise, they were fine. I don't know about you, but the week has been busy with a lot of things on the to-do list. I have spent time this morning checking more tasks off.


The photo above is pretty neat, it's by one of my Flickr contacts who has a nice photo stream. I like how she stacked the books and all the things around & on top of them. It makes for a lovely collage. I was glad to start the day with a warm cup of coffee, that was Fab!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you enjoyed your Friday...Great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2012, Cynthia! Hope you have a "perfectly positive" year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments and I'm looking forward to all that positivity in 2012!

    ReplyDelete