Monday, January 9, 2012

Birthday Recap

Hello readers, just want to take a few minutes to share a birthday recap. I enjoyed a wonderful time yesterday spending part of it talking with family and friends on the phone. I checked my Facebook page and there were lots of birthday wishes on my wall. As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I had to work as the store was doing inventory. There were lots of us working and we got busy scanning & counting merchandise. The store manager set out to get dinner and asked who would like coffee. Now you know I raised my hand and she was going to get the Premium Roast coffee I like so much at McDonald's.


She arrived back with Little Caesars pizzas and crazy bread. Also, chocolate chip cookies. We chatted while enjoying the food and just as I was about to grab a cookie, the store manager came out with a balloon that had a big 50 on it. She also had cupcakes that were grouped closely together with 'Happy Birthday Cynthia' written on top. She got them from Publix and they did a nice job. We burned the midnight oil, but finished the inventory. My 50th birthday was F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!

No comments:

Post a Comment