Saturday, January 7, 2012

Capricorn, The Goat

The weekend seems to always bring smiles of delight to our faces. It's nice to have a few days off especially for those who work M-F. I imagine the holiday decorations might all be down by now, but maybe a few of the outside lights that were strung up high are on their way into the storage box. Don't forget to recycle the Christmas tree which provides good mulch. Check your local community paper for recycling locations.

Photo Credit: Wikipedia
This is a special weekend for me, my birthday is tomorrow. I am not heavy into astrology, but do like reading my horoscope which is Capricorn, the Goat. When I read it, the words seem to fit perfectly for the day...imagine that! I still have holiday cards on the coffee table, gotta make room for the birthday cards sure to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment