Monday, August 1, 2011

Newbies ->Month, Day & Week

Welcome to all things new. It feels like we're in the final stretch of the summer months when August rolls around. I have two birthday's this month, my mom and brother. It's going to be a very hot week in Atlanta and surely where you live too. There are several districts that started school today and I hope the kiddies take it easy at recess play in this heat. Are there any new projects that may have taken a back seat last month that might get going in August? I plan to continue work on my blog and explore new topics. I truly enjoy the blogs that I follow and will share new ones that I discover along the way. My blog list rocks so check it from time to time as I like to feature blogs there. Let's help each other shine. Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment