Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Healthy Pop of Color

Hello Everybody! I bought some fresh peaches & plums yesterday and sliced up one of each in a bowl. As you know, peaches have an orange color and plums are usually dark red. Just as I was about to put the bowl in the refrigerator, I noticed the colorful look of the bowl. I am going to enjoy this healthy snack throughout the day. I bet your family won't be able to resist grabbing a few slices of fruit when they open the refrigerator and see the healthy pop of color.

Credit: Free images from acobox.com

2 comments:

  1. A healthy "pop of colour" indeed! I love feasting on fresh peaches. So sensuous;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree and couldn't resist writing a blog post about it. I like the 'sensuous' take in your comment;-) Thanks for stopping!

    ReplyDelete