Thursday, August 11, 2011

Job Interview ->Wish Me Luck!

Hey readers, I had a job interview today! I got a lead from a friend that the front office receptionist position at his job has come open. The current receptionist wants to be a stay-at-home mom. I think that's great for her, but even greater for me since this job is now open. The interview went well and fits my strong clerical and customer service background. The manager wants to bring someone on board soon and plans to make a decision tomorrow. The receptionist who is leaving will stay on for a couple of weeks to train the new hire. I am super excited and wanted to share this job opportunity with you. I will admit that job leads and interviews have been few and far between. I have a good feeling about my chances and hope I finally hear the words...You're Hired. I will let you know tomorrow. Wish me Luck!

Credit: Free images from acobox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment