Sunday, August 7, 2011

Lunch Box Notes

I bet my readers are thinking I must be a day off since it's Sunday and why is she writing about a lunch box...read on. It was back-to-school for some states last week including Georgia. My early days of school were in the Midwest and we did not start school until after Labor Day. If you will be packing a lunch for the kids & teens, add an encouraging, funny, or just hello note to their lunch box or brown bag. They will be pleasantly surprised to discover the note while reaching inside for their lunch at the cafeteria table. All their friends might just wonder what has them smiling so much. I'm sure you will think of some neat words for the notes. You may not put one in their lunch everyday, but they will like seeing them from time to time. By the way, you can do the same for your spouse or significant other who carries their lunch to work. Slip them a sweet note too. Your notes may be just the encouragement, laugh, or bright spot needed in the day. I like short notes that will be quick to read, but the words will mean so much.The pens and paper are ready!


Photo credit: cohdra from morguefile.com

No comments:

Post a Comment