Thursday, August 4, 2011

Rainy Reflection

Good Thursday afternoon! Nice rainfall today which is needed so badly. The lawn service was out earlier to cut the grass and it was lovely to pull up the driveway and see the lush green lawn. I really like having a garage and driving right inside especially when it's pouring down raining. When I lived in an apartment, I would sit in the car waiting for the rain to slack up to make a run for the building. While trying to balance the umbrella, I grabbed any bags needed to be carried in all in one swoop to make only one trip. I remember having little furnishings starting out in my first apartment and still live a modest lifestyle. I seem to be in a reflective mood, must be the rain ;-) In the hustle and bustle of our daily lives, it's nice to take a few minutes to look back on times in life and reflect a bit. You've come a long way Baby!


Photo credit: emmip from morguefile.com

No comments:

Post a Comment