Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tuesday's to-do needs a boost

Hello everybody, how is the day going so far? It's almost noon and glances at the to-do list let's me know there needs to be more check marks on it:-) There was a light fog that covered the morning skies, but have since faded away. The afternoon looks to hold the key to unlocking sunshine.

If your to-do list needs a boost like mine today, skip the second cup of coffee and crank up the laptop with Adam Lambert's new album. I always check over on AOL Music for the latest releases where listeners can play the full CDs. Lambert's new album is titled "Trespassing" and it's jamming. He was an American Idol contestant some time ago, but did not win. Not to worry, his music career has taken off and this new album proves it.

On the pad I keep near my workstation, I noticed a quote that was jotted down, but no name of who quoted it. I like it and wanted to share it anyway ->"Be weird, Be Random. Be who you are. Because you never know who would love the person you hide." (^_^)


No comments:

Post a Comment