Friday, May 4, 2012

Roll out the welcome mat, it's Friday

EmoticonYep, roll it out! Are we wrapping up the items on the to-do list? I'm playing catch up after getting behind yesterday from stormy weather. The flowers loved getting wet!

It's been a wonderful week and I'm pursuing  another contributing writing freelance gig with an internet mag. I will keep everyone in-the-know when I hear if it's a go. My fingers are crossed on both hands;-)

Oh, I discovered a hip internet radio station called NuHitzRadio. They followed me on Twitter and I checked out their website. If you want to hear great music right from the laptop, NuHitzRadio brings it!

2 comments:

  1. It's delightfully sunny here in Europe. You have storms there? Nature is sweeping winter out with a storm perhaps;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds wonderful. We had about an hours worth of storms and good rain. Have a nice weekend;-)

      Delete