Sunday, May 27, 2012

Fellowship with Family & Friends

Bird Bath
Good Sunday afternoon to all. The houseplants are all watered and bird feeder filled. My makeshift birdbath is getting busy as the birdies are stopping by for a drink and splash to cool down. I can always tell from the water left on the patio.

I have an elderly gentleman friend who is in need of assistance today. He has home health care people who come out three times a week and they were at his home on Friday. I'm heading over to cook some breakfast or more like brunch, retrieve his newspaper, tidy up, etc. We definitely have to check on the elderly who live at home especially those by themselves like my friend.

Have a day of fellowship with family and friends. May blessings shine and splash down on everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment