Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Terrific Tuesday Tidbit

Hello, got a Terrific Tuesday Tidbit with a healthy spin on it. With the arrival of spring last month, the cold & flu season may be over. Although allergies have taken it's place which sometimes makes people think they have a cold.

Keep the healthy doses of eats plentiful with fruits for vitamin C and fiber by eating oranges, apples or pears. Plus, tomatoes with the good 'ol antioxidants and romaine or green leaf lettuce for salads and sandwiches. Up the ante on all things healthy and include plenty of walking in your daily life. Simply parking your car a little ways from the storefront is a quick way to sneak in exercise anytime. Here's to a healthier you!

4 comments:

  1. I definitely keep airborne at my desk as well as claritin. I really didn't have allergies until my late 20s...boo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both good things to have on hand. The pollen here in Georgia gets me every season. Thanks for following my blog, I appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. Wow!!I loved the post, thanks for the recommendations have a healthy life!!
    First time visiting your blog, hope you'll stop by and would you like to follow each other?
    kisses
    Duapara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much and so glad you stopped by my blog. I visited your blog which is really stylish. I am following it and appreciate that you are following mine too. Hope to see you back here again.

      Delete