Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Online Courses for Free

I recently came across a website called Coursera where you can take courses online for free. What a discovery and there are lots of courses to choose in a variety of topics. Several universities offer courses like Princeton University, Stanford University, the University of Michigan and the University of Pennsylvania. I already see quite a few courses I would like to take. Watch the short video below that outlines Coursera. This is a wonderful opportunity to take courses online at your own pace. Expand your knowledge all for free!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful post - I'll share the link to it on my FB. Great information!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and maybe the entire post. I would appreciate the exposure on Facebook. Nice to receive your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, timely info, Cynthia.

    Thanks much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer and nice freebie too. I think it's a great boost on the resume to show you're knowledge & interests.

      Delete
  4. This is nice to do in your spare time and great for increasing your knowledge in areas of interest. It's too bad that they don't offer college credit because that would be awesome for people like me who are unable to go to school full time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this great content.
    Online courses offer students opportunities to learn in new ways and makes learning available to many who cannot attend a traditional class.

    Online Graduate Program
    Online Courses

    ReplyDelete