Thursday, April 5, 2012

Birthday Quote of the Day

Photo: Gregory Peck in 1947/Wikipedia
Today is legendary actor Gregory Peck's birthday. He was born on April 5, 1916 and died June 12, 2003. He was 87. Gregory Peck starred in many films throughout his stellar career. Two favorites come to mind. The first is Alfred Hitchcock's Spellbound in which Peck's character is suffering from amnesia and under the care of a psychiatrist played by Ingrid Bergman. It's thrilling! The second is "To Kill a Mockingbird" for which he won an Academy award. It's a classic to watch over and over again.

Here's the Birthday Quote of the Day : "Tough times don't last, tough people do, remember?" ~Gregory Peck

2 comments:

  1. I actually don't recognize this actor but he is pretty nice to look at ;)

    I am your newest follower, hope you will visit my blog and return the favor ;)
    JustTututiny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice to meet you and I'm delighted by your comment. Thanks for following my blog and I am following yours too. I like your style.

      The photo is an early look for the actor. I agree with you...he's nice to look at;-)

      Delete