Sunday, April 29, 2012

Wedded Bliss Indeed

EmoticonHappy Sunday afternoon and if I had to describe the day, I'd use those three B's I like so much ->Beautiful, Bold & Blessed. Prince William and Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge are celebrating their one-year wedding anniversary today. It seems only yesterday the world woke early in some time zones to watch the couple walk down the aisle. Then, we watched them from atop the balcony awaiting the infamous kiss ~wedded bliss indeed!

Hope your day is blissful. Hey, I made need to add another 'B' to my faves;-)

4 comments:

  1. Happy Sunday to you too... I didn't even realize it was their one year anniversary. I hope they have many more to come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Carmelo and I think many people are like us...a year already :-) Nice to see you visit and thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  2. Wishing them an everlasting marriage.

    ReplyDelete