Saturday, April 7, 2012

SNL w/Sofia Vergara

I'm watching Saturday Night Live while writing this last post. The show is hosted tonight by Sofia Vergara from the hit sitcom "Modern Family" and the musical guest is One Republic. They are the British band that is all the buzz. After tweeting how much I liked their performance, I got a Follow from Singer/Songwriter twin brothers Kais and Mazin Shammas of BRITROYAL. The #hashtag I used in that tweet probably helped. Listen to 6 new songs in full streaming exclusively on their website. Another cool discovery in music!

EmoticonGood night!

2 comments:

  1. Sofia Vergara is from Colombia me too :)
    Love the show ;)

    XOXO

    I follow you

    My blog By Joyce ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joyce, that's wonderful and she is my favorite. The SNL skits were good and I adore Sofia's accent;-)

      Thanks for following my blog & visiting. I follow you too, it's nice!

      Delete