Wednesday, April 25, 2012

2012 Music Midtown lineup in Atlanta

SEE THE LINEUP ->Gallery | 2012 Music Midtown lineup | accessatlanta.com

The lineup looks great for Music Midtown in September which is the fall season and temps should be really pleasant for an outdoor concert in Piedmont Park. Rappers Ludacris and T.I. are in the lineup and fan favorites in Atlanta.

One other performer in the lineup is Joan Jett & The Blackhearts. I remember listening to her rockin' music back in the 80's while in college. The band's hit "I Love Rock N' Roll" blasted in the cars on campus. Why don't we play that music video for Hump Day Wednesday ~put another dime in the jukebox baby!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Christopher, glad you like it and stopped by my blog. Hope to see you again. I appreciate the comment.

      Delete