Wednesday, April 25, 2012

April is Poetry Month

Good morning sunshine and not a cloud in the sky. The songbirds are still chirping beautifully as they flutter to the bird feeder to munch on the black sunflower seeds. I watch them from the window delighted by their return each day. I step out to the patio with my first cup of coffee and feel a breeze as the chenille throw warms me. I begin to work up the to-do list in my mind with no pad to take notes. Will I remember it...I think so!

Hello everybody, I had made a point to write some poetic words since April is Poetry Month. I don't profess to be a poetry writer, but every now and then my thoughts simply flow with no rhyming to them like most poetry is written. I hope to add one more before the end of poetry month draws near.

No comments:

Post a Comment