Friday, November 4, 2011

TGIF Tidbits

It's a sunny TGIF, but breezy. A brush will come in handy to keep the hairdo from looking wind blown. I hope everyone is having a good day. It has been a busy week for me starting with having no laptop. I have been trying to keep up with emails and my blog. Also, I had been searching for some writing & editing gigs, but had to halt until I get a running laptop. The library has been a lifesaver and a few times I was able to get added time on the computer when no one had it reserved. I heard from my friend who is giving me her old Dell laptop. We are meeting up tomorrow and she wants to treat me to lunch. I was all set to fix us my famous grilled cheese sandwich & salad, but it will be nice to enjoy her treat and chat. I think we're going to the nearby O'Charley's, I like their menu items and I have a $5 off coupon. Enjoy your TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment