Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Black Friday

I hope Thanksgiving was wonderful and maybe you still have out-of-town guests until Sunday. There are probably lots of leftovers and that's what I look forward to enjoying. A turkey sandwich is on my lunch menu.

So how many of my readers got an early start on Black Friday shopping? If so, did you snag the deals that got you out and about in the wee hours of the morning? I was disappointed in one story about a customer using pepper spray on others in the store. I know we want to get the item, but must we be so mean & vicious in the process. Aside from that incident, it appears many shoppers were pleased with their shopping experience.

Well, I did get up early this morning, but not to shop. Are you ready for this...I started my new part-time job today reporting for work at 6AM. I work in retail as a Sales Associate and the day could not have been more exciting. I was happy to finally set the clock radio alarm for work :-) My career is on a new path and I'm ready for wherever it takes me. May the journey be sunny & bright!

Credit: Free images from acobox.com



No comments:

Post a Comment