Friday, December 30, 2011

Last TGIF in 2011

Credit: Free images from acobox.com

WOW, the last Friday in 2011! I was surprised at the fog and mist this morning, but it slowly moved on to make room for the sunshine that is now filling the blue skies. I stepped out on to the patio before starting this blog post and there was a big cloud still lingering in the sky. I stood with my last cup of coffee to watch the cloud drift from sight. It was beautiful and serene. I have enjoyed typing those capped TGIF letters plenty of times in 2011 and bringing a positive mood to the day. I hope that's how my readers have felt when visiting my blog not just on TGIF, but all those other days in the week. Thank You!

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful sky for the last Friday in 2011.
    Wishing you a positive 2012. XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the same is wished for you. Have a great weekend ringing in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful sky! Thanks for sharing and thanks for your lovely comments. Wishing you a Happy 2012! Love ya! Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Loretta and best wishes for you in 2012 as well.

    ReplyDelete