Saturday, December 10, 2011

Merry Weekend

Hello my good readers, the weekend in Atlanta is looking merry indeed. I opened the window blinds and the sunshine burst right inside, the houseplants are loving it! I have lots to do today including a stop by my friend's garage sale. She owned an antique store, but closed it last year. We were up in her attic recently which is filled with some great things and she showed me items she plans to put out in the sale. It's a good time to have a yard sale with the Christmas holidays around the corner. I know it can be a lot of work to organize, but the extra money will come in handy for gift & food costs.

Credit: Free photos from acobox.com

Let me wrap up with this holiday tip ->Make sure you take a break to eat and drink water when shopping. In the hustle to hit all the stores on your list, stopping to have breakfast, lunch or dinner can get delayed which can lead to sluggish energy and irritability. Be Merry!




3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you have sunshine today my lovely. Merry, merry, merry weekend to you;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry weekend to you, too! I went to a lovely Christmas concert last night and going to a potluck tonight. Good tip about staying hydrated. I'm going to go drink a glass of water right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Galen, it sounds like your weekend was Merry. I just love potluck occasions, Yum!

    ReplyDelete