Sunday, December 4, 2011

Decorations are Up

Credit: Free photos from acobox.com

Hello, the weekend is winding down and I hope it was a great one. Today the skies were cloudy, but I kept the radio on listening to local stations spinning holiday favorites and that made the day brighter. I decided to take out my box of holiday decorations and put them up. I don't do much, but it adds a nice touch of holiday spirit in the house. One of my fave decorations is a stocking with a needlepoint design that my friend made with my dog's name on it. There is always a spot on the entertainment center where I hang it in Coale's memory. I enjoy when looking through holiday decorations coming across an ornament or cards saved from last year tied together in ribbon that remind me of special people in my life. To me, those memories are what makes the holidays a joy!

2 comments:

  1. that's what it's all about, isn't it? Memories...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne-Marie, yes it is and that's just what I cherish at holiday time & always. Thanks for stopping by, good to see you :-)

    ReplyDelete