Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Week


Hello readers and welcome to Monday and Christmas week. It's probably going to be a busy one for most of us. Anyone take the entire week off from work for vacation? I don't have children, but try to keep up with the local school schedule to see when the kids will be out on holiday break. I bet it's a fun time with college family members home until after the new year. I'm sure they are still unwinding from the final exams they took and passed before leaving school, right. Once they get that much-needed rest, leave a couple of items for them to-do to this week.

There will be long lines at many of our stops this week, keep cool and you will be the next one up in no time flat. I have lots on my to-do list so I'm hustling out of here soon taking along a to-go coffee from home, that's going to save some bucks. Have a great day as the countdown to Christmas begins. Don't you just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment