Saturday, February 25, 2012

Tyler Perry's Good Deeds' movie trailer


 

WATCH ->Check out this great MSN video: 'Tyler Perry's Good Deeds' movie trailer
This new movie just came out, but thought some may have missed the trailer leading up to it's release. Tyler Perry directs and stars in the movie which he is best known for especially in the "Madea" movies. The cast includes Thandie Newton, Phylicia Rashad, Gabrielle Union and others.

Tyler Perry has a fabulous studio located in Atlanta. Take a tour and see the cafeteria, workout room, his office, and back lot where the sets for his comedy television shows and movies are shot. Late last week, I read that Tyler Perry was looking for extras to provide "laugh tracks" for his shows. I emailed my information, but didn't get a call. It was a long shot given the responses they probably received. It was going to be a one day gig. I'll keep my eyes peeled for another call for extras...just never know;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment