Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunshine Sunday

Good Sunday evening to everybody. Whew, this has been some turn in the weekend. On the eve of the Grammy Awards tonight, the world is still in shock over the death of Whitney Houston. I won't go into a long piece here, but my thoughts and prayers go out to the family.

After a really cold morning, the day has turned out very nice with sunshine galore. The temps didn't get out of the low 40s and another cold night is on tap. Hey, what has happened to the snack size candy packs like Snickers, M&M, Reese's, and Twix? They went from 10, to 8 and now down to a 6-pack for a $1, but what gives? I like the snack size because it's just enough to satisfy the sweet attack without the temptation to eat a full size candy bar. There have been stories on the shrinking size of cereal, ice cream, and other grocery items, but the prices haven't shrunk.

It's going to be a great night of television not only with the Grammys, but the other Sunday night favorite show, Downton Abbey on PBS. Who among my blog readers are Downton Abbey fans? Give me a shout out in the comments section and let me know what you think of the program. I know one thing, the story lines are getting more interesting by the week. Here's a clip from tonight's episode. Tune in @ 9PM!

No comments:

Post a Comment