Saturday, October 1, 2011

Crisp Fall Weekend

It's nice that the first Saturday starts in the new month of October. The fall temps are here and for the first time a jacket or sweater will be needed when out and about this weekend. The skies are filled with pure sunshine so don't forget your favorite pair of sunglasses. By the way, what are your weekend plans? Mine include a grocery store run for a few items and I'm thinking about visiting the new flea market that opened last month. I haven't been back since the grand opening so there might be new booths and stuff. I better call my pal to see if she would like to go with me. It's just too nice to be indoors although there are some good college football games worth watching. Better check the schedule to make sure you get back in time to cheer on your teams. I just glanced out the back door and there are group of doves enjoying the seeds I put out earlier. They are so beautiful and I'm glad they keep coming back.

Credit: Free photos from acobox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment