Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Amateur Meteorologist

As many of my blog readers may have noticed, I am fascinated with telling what the weather is like in my city when I begin a post. I do the same with my Twitter and Facebook updates. I worked in the Geography department as a secretary while completing my Bachelor's degree in Psychology. One of the professors taught Meteorology and I would type his exams. I found the questions interesting and challenging even though I had no idea of the answers. I know we have to pay attention to the weather in order to dress appropriately when heading out. In Atlanta, we went from the 80s yesterday to the 50s today. A wardrobe change from short sleeves to long within a day. The sun is supposed to come out, I hope so. See, I'm at it again...the secret life of an Amateur Meteorologist!


Photo credit: jeltovski from morguefile.com

No comments:

Post a Comment