Saturday, September 8, 2012

Music, Sports, Subs & Blog Readers

The week was busy and I missed getting the chance to listen to the new album by Matchbox Twenty. The title of the new album is North. I'm listening to it on AOL Music where listeners can hear full albums for free. The lead singer of the band, Rob Thomas is my favorite and he's had a successful solo music career. This new album is the best ~listen to it!

Sandwich
With college back in session, the afternoon football games fill the TV channels especially on Saturday. It's a great day to cheer on your favorite teams. Don't forget to order up foot long sub sandwiches and a bag of chips.

Thanks to my blog readers for stopping by this week and anytime really. It's a joy to see where the viewers come from like the U.S., Russia, Philippines, United Kingdom, India, and South Korea to name a few. It's fascinating and energizes me to post good content.


No comments:

Post a Comment