Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Rockin' Care Package from Mom

My mom sent me a care package that arrived today with some rockin' tanks, a neon green Ralph Lauren v-neck shirt with a bright orange RL emblem on it, and a pair of Ariha jean shorts in white. She bought them for herself at the Goodwill's 50% off sale, but they didn't fit.

The black tank top has a sparkly design on it and will look sexy at a cookout, night out with friends or date night ~gotta work on the latter;-) Anyway, I'm about to call my mom to tell her everything fits perfectly and to thank her for sending it to me.

I have the black tank top on and the shorts now rockin' to this Joan Jett & The Blackhearts jam, "You Drive Me Wild." I should get a few wears out of all of them all before the temps cool down.

No comments:

Post a Comment