Friday, September 7, 2012

Lovely Day

It's a lovely day in Atlanta and no reason to wait on the sunshine, it fills the sky. I'm humming the hit song by Bill Withers after giving this blog post its title;-) I am listening to one of my favorite Atlanta radio stations that plays classical music from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m., WABE 90.1 FM which plays a variety of programs all morning into the afternoon. I've mentioned this station before, but wanted to showcase it again. City Cafe' with host John Lemley is coming up next at noon so tune in as the station streams live online.

As I was looking around for interesting stories that I might share in the post, I came across this one from the NPR website on their Planet Money page. It's about a man that makes beautiful suits, but he can't afford to buy one. Check out the story here and I think you will agree that he has a unique talent indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment