Friday, September 14, 2012

TGIF ~ A Mind of It's Own

It's after lunch on Friday and I won't even ask myself where the morning went. It's cool though and there are times when TGIF just takes on a mind of it's own;-) I am enjoying a good cup of tea and the sun is out. I wasn't sure if it was going to make it.

I hope your to-do list is short and sweet. I forgot to mention that the Dave Matthews Band has a new album out this week called "Away From the World." The 11-track album is good ~check it out on AOL Music. There are plenty of other new releases this week so have a good listen to some others.

Let me mention that my brother is taking classes at a community college in Orlando, FL. He just started this fall and seems excited to be back on campus. He's very tech-savvy and I hope he doesn't mind me writing that he's in-between jobs right now. Although he had a temp help desk position that lasted for quite awhile. I tell you what, the job market is still tough. He's on the right track and is moving forward in a positive way.

Have a good TGIF and weekend coming up!












No comments:

Post a Comment