Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Terrific Tuesday Tip

Hope everyone enjoyed a wonderful Memorial Day weekend with family and friends. There's nothing like looking ahead to a four-day work week right! I bet there are plenty of leftovers from your cookout or the to-go plate from ones you attended. Either way, don't let them go to waste. Take them along for your brown bag lunch, jazz them up for tonight's dinner by adding more veggies to the chicken or burgers. I know you will think of something as you enjoy these leftovers. Plus, it will give you a free night from cooking and more time to get ready to watch the NBA Finals that begin tonight between the Miami Heat and Dallas Mavericks. Have a Terrific Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Good tip!
    I am going to be having burgers tonight.

    windowshopz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is so lovely, I am following!

    Maybe you will have some time to visit my blog and follow if you like to :)

    XXX
    Elzetha,
    http://elzetha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you enjoyed my tip today. Enjoy your eats tonight :)

    Elzetha: Thanks for following my blog. I am following yours too, it's really nice!

    ReplyDelete