Monday, May 16, 2011

Debt ->Don't Reach the Ceiling

The U.S. has reached it's debt ceiling and will need to find ways to start paying it off soon. The debt level as of today is $14.3 trillion dollars. I am pretty sure the average person will never see themselves in trillions worth of debt, at least I hope not :-) It's a good idea to try your best not to let your borrowing and credit cards get out of hand. If you find yourself in a pinch or an unexpected expense comes up, try to use the credit card with a low interest rate and possibly not a high balance already. Plus, when the bill arrives and hopefully your cash flow is better, send in a double payment to start paying the card off quickly.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the blog! Thanks. I invite you to participate in my http://thinkfloyd61.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog and following it. I checked out your blog and it is Awesome! You have really done a rockin' job on it :-)

    ReplyDelete