Saturday, May 7, 2011

Quick Idea for Mother's Day

If you didn't get to send Mother's Day cards to many of your family and friends, send an e-card to their email address. I am a huge fan of e-cards and they come with pretty, fun & cool pictures to choose from along with music. You can pick just the right theme that fits their personality. Plus, e-cards allow you to add your own personal message which is extra sweet. Don't sweat the small stuff, send an e-card that will truly bring a heartfelt smile to their face.

2 comments:

  1. I'll do..My mom lives in Bulgaria far away from me. Happy weekend to you

    http://design-elements-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria and so nice to have you visit my blog. I'm glad you will be able to send a lovely Mother's Day message to your Mom in Bulgaria. Have a wonderful weekend too!

    ReplyDelete