Monday, May 23, 2011

Cheers to Monday

Yep, cheers to Monday and the beginning of a new week. I bet many of us have started our to-do list for the day and week. Are you wrapping up a project from last week today? If so, that's cool and you can check it off as done. I know one thing that's on my to-do list for the next three days...watching The Oprah Winfrey Show. I'm going to already fess up and tell you that I plan to have a tissue box nearby because it's going to be teary. I can't wait to watch and know that there will be plenty of happiness as we all wish her farewell. Before I close this blog post, check out this neat idea ->take a 3x5 card and spray it with your favorite perfume or cologne. Place the card in your car for a dash of freshness. You can also open those fragrance samples that fall out from magazines or store mailings too. Enjoy your fave scent while out and about. Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. This week is so busy for me! I have so much work from the weekend! But hopefully I will have some extra time do things I enjoy =) I am glad you have time to watch the Oprah Show!

    http://www.facebook.com/grandjewelry#!/grandjewelry?sk=wall

    Check out my new post on facebook! Feel free to like my facebook page as well =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great you stopped by and can see a busy week is in store for you, that's good. I can't miss these last few Oprah shows :) I just checked out your blog post today and it's dazzling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) You have a new follower dear !!

    Kisses
    http://amintasfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi AMINTA and I am so happy you are following my blog. I just visited your blog which is very nice and followed it too. I like your fashion style and look forward to your posts. Stop by again :)

    ReplyDelete