Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Just want to send Happy Mother's Day greetings to everyone. I spoke with my Mom by phone this morning. She received my card and said she started to cry on the words I wrote. When I started to write my own words on the card, the loving thoughts of her love, support and kindness in my life flowed. She gave me the encouragement and confidence that have sustained me in many of life's choices. I was happy to know that her heart was touched. I'm remembering my fave breakfast that my Mom would make called "chipped beef on toast." It's a warm and yummy meal that really can be eaten anytime, but breakfast was even more special when I saw my Mom preparing it. I also have fond memories of my grandmother who passed away a few years ago. I always say that my green thumb for indoor plants came from her. I remember anxiously wanting to help her water the plants out on the back deck. She would say, "Cindy you already watered that one." Enjoy the memories of Mother's Day and all the women who have made an impact in your life. With Love, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment