Saturday, March 12, 2011

Weekend of Sunshine

There will be plenty of sunshine this weekend in Atlanta. I started the day off by opening the window blinds to let lots of sun inside. After several days of chilly weather, it's nice to have the spring temperatures back. I placed my ferns back outside to let them soak up all this sunshine too. I'm so excited that my petunia plant has pink blooms on it, very pretty.

This weekend, don't forget to set your clocks forward at 2AM for daylight savings time. It's going to be nice tomorrow evening to have the extra daylight for walking exercise and not feel so rushed to beat the darkness. I'm sure you agree :-) One of my buddies is having a garage sale today. I should have been there at the start, but I'm sure there will be some frugal finds left to scour over.

The winter weather may be hanging around in your area, but don't let that damper getting outside anyway for weekend fun. Go out and soak up the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment